Author: Radmila Topalovic and Tom Kerss
This is the perfect beginner’s guide to Astronomy for use in both the Northern and Southern Hemisphere and an ideal companion to the popular yearly month-by-month guide.
- How to plan your stargazing
- What you can see with your eyes
- How to choose binoculars and telescopes and what you can see using them
- Help to explore in the Solar System and the Galaxy
- Seasonal star charts, constellation charts and specific objects to look for all you need to know to get started in Stargazing and discover the universe.